The Best Gluten Free Restaurants in Snohomish County, WA
Here is a list that our marketing specialist has made to share all of her favorite gluten-free restaurants in or around Snohomish County, WA! Disclosure *She is going off of her own gluten intolerance and what experiences she has had – restaurants might vary for each person*
Are you thinking of moving to Snohomish County? Call the Diemert Properties Group to help you buy, sell, or invest in Snohomish County! (425) 308-6641
Search All Snohomish County Homes for Sale Here
- Scuttlebutt in Everett, WA – 1205 Craftsman Way #101, Everett,WA 98201. They have SO MANY choices… just need to ask for the gluten free menu when you go in. My favorite is their gluten free french dip sandwich!
- Lombardi’s in Everett, WA – 1620 W Marine View Dr, Everett, WA 98201. Lombardi’s has a fantastic gluten free menu so you don’t feel left out when you are eating with others! Their pasta is AMAZING. I had to double check that it was actually gluten free and it was!!
- Red Robin – I love eating at Red Robin when I am craving a cheeseburger because they offer a lettuce instead of the bun option. They also have GF buns, however, I just stick to the lettuce wrap.
- The Ram in Marysville, WA (or any of them) – The Ram offers a big menu of Gluten Free options! My favorites include GF seafood mac & cheese and their Salmon!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Farmers Markets in Snohomish County
- Carl’s Junior in Marysville, WA – They offer a lettuce instead of the bun option that I have not had any issues with! I always get a “Five Star with Cheese and Lettuce wrap instead of a bun”.
- Alfy’s (All of them) – I love their gluten free pizza! They have it in a personal size which is perfect for me! It is one of the best gluten free pizzas I have had.
- MOD Pizza(All of them) – MOD is fantastic and my all time favorite pizza place when it comes to eating gluten free! They are trained to ask if it is an allergy or preference so they can change their gloves and take the proper precautions if you need it. You can build your own pizza which is always fun! I also am always going there for their deluxe salad… so yummy!
- Ellie’s in Arlington, WA – Smokey Point one is located at 3525 168th St NE, Arlington, WA 98223. Ellie’s at the Airport is located at 18218 59th Ave NE, Arlington, WA 98223. They have gluten free french toast!!! So delicious!!! Also, their omelet’s are incredible! My favorite breakfast spot.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Home Maintenace Tips For Snohomish County Residents
- Miyako’s Teriyaki & Wok in Smokey Point, WA – 16414 Twin Lakes Ave, Marysville, WA 98271. Gluten free teriyaki is HARD to find and this place is so good! Worth the drive for sure!! They are super nice and always busy, call ahead to order!
- Jimmy Johns (All of them) – Did you know that you can order any Jimmy John’s sandwiches on lettuce instead of bread?! They are so yummy and way healthier!
- Mae Phim Thai in Marysville, WA – 1212 State Ave, Marysville, WA 98270 & 17020 Twin Lakes Ave, Marysville, WA 98271 (Smokey Point). You can ask them to make pretty much anything on their menu gluten free and you wouldn’t even know the difference because it tastes SO YUMMY! This is a go-to place for lunch and dinner for me!
- Terracotta Red in Everett, WA – 2820 Hewitt Ave, Everett, WA 98201. This is Asian-fusion food that can almost all be made gluten free! They are very knowledgeable about eating gluten free so you can ask them questions about what can be gluten free. Their menu also shows what is already GF.
- Nutty’s Junkyard Grill in Arlington, WA– 6717 204th St NE, Arlington, WA 98223. Their burgers can be ordered with lettuce instead of the bun and they are AMAZING!! Such a treat! It’s a super fun and funky restaurant.
- Rocket Alley Bar & Grill in Arlington, WA -420 N Olympic Ave, Arlington, WA 98223. I went here to go bowling with some friends and was super excited when I looked at their food menu and saw many gluten free options! I chose their GF pizza and was not disappointed! They had many other options as well.
- Paraiso in Arlington, WA – 3611 168th St NE, Arlington, WA 98223. They are great about helping you order when needing gluten free options! They helped me discover they have a gluten free enchilada which is not easy to find!! It is my favorite Mexican restaurant!
- Buffalo Wild Wings in Smokey Point, WA – 17020 Twin Lakes Ave, Marysville, WA 98270. They offer “naked chicken tenders” and they have a gluten-free list of all their sauces! It is a great place if you are craving chicken tenders with tons of dipping sauces! I am sure all of them offer this but I have only been to the Smokey Point location.
- Hop Jacks in Smokey Point, WA – 2623 172nd St NE, Marysville, WA 98271. SO MANY OPTIONS!!! I have never been disappointed with their food or drinks.
- Trails End Taphouse & Restaurant – They have a huge gluten free menu! I have only been here once, however, I want to go a million more times to try everything on the menu! I had pork chops in a gravy with mashed potatoes… I hardly ever get that! Located at 511 Maple Ave Snohomish, WA 98290.
These last ones are out of Snohomish County but they are worth the road trip…
- The Cheesecake Factory in Seattle, WA – I was so happy to hear that the Cheesecake Factory has a big gluten free menu! I had such a hard time deciding what to order! The only bummer – they only have one gluten free cheesecake.
- The Flying Apron in Redmond & Freemont – 16541 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA 98052 & 3510 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. I have been here many times and always try something new! I so far have loved everything! They have calzones, sandwiches, soups, mac & cheese, muffins, cookies, brownies, and MORE! At Thanksgiving time, I ordered a pumpkin pie, apple pie, and stuffing and it was heaven!!!
Are you thinking of moving to Snohomish county? Call the Diemert Properties Group to help you Buy, Sell, or invest in Snohomish County! (425) 308-6641