Check out the Best Places to See Fireworks Near YOU in Snohomish County. 🎆
Did you know that we have a Spanish-speaking real estate broker on duty at all times? Call 425-308-6641 today!
Here at the Diemert Properties Group, we love watching fireworks! The Fourth of July is a fun holiday to spend time celebrating with friends and family. We have many fun memories of having BBQ’s and lighting off fireworks each year that we bought at Boom City. Each year in Snohomish County, more and more cities are banning fireworks. We want to give you some fun alternative plans! This blog post is all about the fun places you can go watch Firework displays near you! Enjoy reading all about the fun Fireworks all around Snohomish County, WA.
We found on SnohomishCountyWa.Gov the following cities you can legally light off fireworks: Arlington, Darrington, Granite Falls, Monroe, Snohomish, Stanwood, and Sultan. Also, Bothell and Lake Stevens allow fireworks ONLY on the 4th of July.
Find a Firework Display Near you ~ Sorted A-Z
🎇 Arlington, WA
In Arlington, WA there will be a firework display and festival at Quake Park. They will start the show at 9:00 pm. Located at 18501 59th Ave, Arlington 98223.
There will also be a parade on July 4th starting at 5 pm on Olympic Avenue.
🎇 Darrington, WA
Darrington will be having a parade and Firework show at the High School. The fireworks will start at dusk. Located at 1085 Fir Street, Darrington WA 98241. Learn more on their website!
Watch Fireworks at the Civic Stadium in Edmonds this Fourth of July. They will start the show at 10:00 pm. Located at 6th and Bell.
There is also a parade starting in Downtown Edmonds at noon and goes until 1:30 pm.
Everett has TWO places to catch the “Thunder on the Bay” firework show! They both start at 10:20 pm. Tune to Classic Country 1520 AM KXA for a simulcast of music to the fireworks.
- Legion Memorial Park ~ 145 Alverson Blvd, Everett 98201 (No parking avaliable)
- Gran Avenue Park ~ 1800 Grand Ave, Everett 98201
🎇 Lake Stevens, WA
Lake Stevens is a wonderful place to watch fireworks on the lake! There isn’t an official show however if you go to a local park on the lake, you are sure to see TONS of fireworks! *Lundeen Park is closed*
- North Cove Park is located at 1806 Main St, Lake Stevens, WA 98258. This is where we have gone to watch fireworks in the past. There is a large dock and grass area to lay a blanket down and watch the fireworks.
- North Lakeshore Swimming Beach is located at N Lakeshore Dr, Lake Stevens, WA 98258. There are only a couple of parking spots here and it will fill up fast. It is a very small park.
- Sunset Cove Park is located on the East side of the lake is also a great park. Again, not a ton of spots to park. This park has a dock and a small area to sit.
🎇 Marysville/Tulalip, WA
Live in the Marysville area? There isn’t an “official” show, however, Boom City in Tulalip always puts on a great show! They sell fireworks and light off a TON of fireworks all night! There is lots of parking spots to watch right from the comfort of your car. Located at 10274 27th Ave NE, Tulalip 98271.